Jun 19, 2010

Like a Song-LENKA

I can't forget you when you're gone.
You're like a song
That goes around in my head.
And how I regret
It's been so long.
Oh, what went wrong?
Could it be something I said?
Time, make it go faster,
Or just rewind
To back when im wrapped in your arms
All afternoon long
It's with me
The same song
You left a light on
Inside me
My love

I can Remember
The way that it felt
To be holding on to you
Time
Make it go faster
Or just decide
To come back to my happy heart.

p/s: really love this song very much, njoy it:))
lirik nie ada kena mngena ckt ngan aku, sebab 2 la, aku mcm terlebey feeling bile dgr lagu nie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PETUA MELEGAKAN BATUK BERKAHAK BAYI DAN KANAK-KANAK

BATUK DAN SELSEMA BAYI Ibu ayah pasti risau apabila bayi atau kanak-kanak dibawah 2 tahun tiba-tiba sahaja diserang selsema atau batuk...