May 10, 2010

My pRomises

I feel really bad rite now. I'm just thinking that, what i have done for all this time. Now, i am becoming 22 years old.
Thinking, what my future will become and what i'm gonna be in the next...next years. What about my life...and my future undertaking.....

everything is in my head rite now.....i feel like want to write something, everything that i feel rite now....it is really miserable. I'm used to this kind of situation, where i feel really regret with myself, feel like i'm NOTHING actually...i don't have anything in this world, nothing that i can be proud of especially for my parents. They did everything to raise me up, they give their love, time, energy, money and almost everything...but me??? what i have done to make them happy...no...its nothing....that's what i feel rite now.

i really want to make them happy....one day...its my promise....:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

PETUA MELEGAKAN BATUK BERKAHAK BAYI DAN KANAK-KANAK

BATUK DAN SELSEMA BAYI Ibu ayah pasti risau apabila bayi atau kanak-kanak dibawah 2 tahun tiba-tiba sahaja diserang selsema atau batuk...